Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year!

Christmas is over, and Happy New Year to all! I had a great holiday with family, and much food was eaten. I have still been recovering from bronchitis, and while I was at my parents, I think I cracked a rib from all the couhging I've been doing. It's very painful, even hurts to laugh, and that sucks cause I laugh alot. Gonna go to my doctor tomorrow and get it checked out. I'm a little bit nervous about it cause going into labour with cracked ribs sounds deadly. I still have a few months to recover yet, and Jesus can do alot in that time. I covet your prayers.

I'm excited for my company coming this evening. My good friend Mellisa and her husband Chase are staying for a few days! Mellisa and I went to Holland together. It had been too long since I'd seen her by the time her wedding rolled around, so this will be great. There's a few different factors involved now called husbands, so it will be a whole new experience. But we are planning on having some God time together. They are bringing guitars and we shall have a good time worshipping and basking in the presence of Jesus. I am looking forward to it!

Well there is work to be done, and I need to squeeze a nap in before the party starts. All the best in 2006!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home