Friday, November 18, 2005

Sucker!

I am such a sucker, although I am curious to see what happens. I just got off the phone with a credit card pusher. I finally just agreed to apply, but the funny thing is that I have no salary, so if I actually get accepted it will be hilarious! It's kinda funny how many credit card applications come in the mail. Yes I have excellent credit, but I have used my credit card maybe 20 times and I have had it since I was 19. That's pretty good condisering I am almost 27. I should have just hung up... you know when you answer the phone and they don't respond until you've said hello 2 or 3 times, then you know there is someone on the other end about to sucker you into yet something else you just don't need. Ahhhh!!! And I fell for it this time. Oh well, we'll see if I even get it.

So this weekend Dev and I go to Medicine Hat. We are helping lead a 'Cleansing Streams' retreat. It will be good. It's a course that our church offered this fall to help people pursue inner healing and freedom. I get excited when it comes to freedom! When Jesus sets you free from the stuff that's been hangin' on for just too long, it feels like you can fly. I'm believing that God is going to do some incredible stuff this weekend with that, so if you are reading this, pray that true freedom happens for all the participants.

And then... Dev and I head out to Eagles Nest Ranch for a night. It was our first anniversary on the 13th. We spent our wedding night out at the Ranch, and thought it would be a great place to go and celebrate. The following night is 'Ethnic Night'. That makes me very happy. It's a YWAM tradition to have a night where food from all the nations represented on the base is served. It is very very delightful.

Well, I am going to start packing. Tootles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home