Cookies
I'm not sure I'm really good at putting my thoughts down where others might read them, but I felt it would be a fun thing to start to do since I enjoy reading others thoughts and am stirred at times by what I read to live with greater intensity and passion... and just share the blonde moments of my life as there are many.Here's one for you. I was watching 'Dumb and Dumber' for the 5th time last night and I finally realized why Lauren Holly had a briefcase full of money in the first place. My dear husband who has much patience informed me that her husband had been kidnapped, hence the guy who came out of the police car at the end. It just all makes so much sense now. (not that the movie is really meant to) Maybe the fact that movies and TV dull your mind so much is the reason why I just don't clue in. Or perhaps I just don't really care. Like maybe other, more important things are going through my blonde head when I missed the important scene explaining the questions I have in the end.
I could think up many excuses, but I think what it comes down to is that I am simply just blonde and these things happen to me so that I can laugh at myself and get a little amusement out of my life. It is true what they say, "blondes do have more fun."
On a more serious note, I have been reading a book by a man called Brennan Manning. The book is entitled "Abba's Child". I highly recommend it for those who want their lives completely renovated, and like to find out that what they thought of themselves was really not true, and you have to start life all over again. Well actually it is a very good but intense book about the fact that we all have a false self that we front in order to get some kind of acceptance or approval from people. Read it, it will change your life!
Thanks for reading.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home