Friday, November 18, 2005

A Beautiful Thought

I had a profound time worshipping on my piano this morning. I got real before God. (you know, not trying to present him my nice, pretty, good self which is all false anyways) It felt so freeing to sit there and lay it all down. I mean everything. The good, the bad and the ugly... because I have been actually getting the revelation that God loves me, and I mean all of me. So I sat there and just sang my heart to God. I asked him to go to the places in me that have never felt his love, that have never seen his light before, because I know He is safe. I know that there are places in me that have not touched God because I've thought they are just not polished enough for his presence. Like they ever could be! What a lie I have believed. Wow God loves me... just the way I am.

2 Comments:

At 5:44 PM, Blogger JLW said...

Hi Kristi!
I'm glad you have joined the world of blogging. I like what you said about it's like having a coffee date with your computer! Hope you guys are doing well, we are thinking of you and praying for the little baby growing inside you!
Love ya!

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger MaPaMumby said...

Hi Kristi!
This is a cool way to connect! I never dreamed Pa and I would become bloggers (actually I haven't really yet as Pa is a blog-hog! just kidding, he rocks). Anyway I love reading your writing. You ( and Devon ) are beautiful!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home