I HATE THE DEVIL!
It's been an interesting day. I'm in prayer mode right now. We just got a call from a friend who was crying and asking for us to pray. It was a sobering call because I had just talked with this girl's mother on Sunday, and the mother is so decieved right now. She thinks that the only way out of her situation is to kill herself. I HATE THE DEVIL!!! What in the world does he think he is doing trying to convince anyone that death is the solution?? Jesus conquered death!!! We don't have to listen to death's voice anymore! Jesus give this woman that revelation. It's not about her, it's about you Jesus.Suicide is such a selfish thing. I know from experience. If the devil can get me thinking all about me and how my situation sucks, and how I suck, and everyone else thinks so too, then he's got me contemplating suicide. It's just that easy, when life becomes all about ME, there is no hope. And I sympathize with this woman, yet I am righteously angry because those lies about "suck this and suck that" are so damaging to a person! Did I mention that I HATE THE DEVIL and his bloody lies???
Well it's late, and I need to go to bed. If you read this please pray for this family, because I can see God's dream for them and it's worth fighting for. Thanks.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home