The Life of a Hermit
So I haven't stepped outside in 4 days, how's that for being a hermit?? The snow is kind of intimidating I guess. Especially when I don't have a warm car to jump into. It's gonna take guts to get out there, but I think I need to for my own sanity. Being boxed within the same 4 walls for 4 days is quite exasperating. We don't have TV either by the way, just a box we can watch movies on. So to say the least I have to be quite creative in coming up with things to keep me occupied. A few days ago, I made supper and it took me 3 hours. Wow, I really need to get out!Anyways, I'm going to do just that, get out, cause I really have nothing else to write about. Thank God that I'm going out of town tonight as the Rock is taking a bunch of us to Claresholm to hear Bill Curruthers speak.
Later.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home