Blessings
I have so much to be thankful for. God is an extravegant God. I am excited about every miracle that has happened to us. Bring it on God! I am actually having trouble recieving it all. My natural mind does not comprehend the fact that we get to have all these things yet not be getting a salary every month. I guess what it all comes down to is seek first the kingdom of God and all these things shall be added unto you, and yet I did nothing I can think of to deserve any of this.I am trying not to focus on all these things... however it is hard to ignore the blessing of God right now, and I feel truly grateful. We have been given everything from love to a digital camera, grocery cards, cash, clothes, friends who come and visit and bless us with their presence, and then leave us money on the pillows they slept on. We've been taken to movies and out for dinner, had a prophetic conference paid for that I am really excited to go to, and another ultrasound paid for that we will be going to very soon so we can find out the sex of the baby. I could go on... God has shown us the extavegance he promised us, and I know it is only the beginning. He has restored broken relationships, he has renewed lost ones, and given me even more love for the ones I still have.
And if I stop here, I might just explode because there is so much more to be thankful for.
A baby growing inside of me (who will not stop moving around inside me today), and a loving husband who will be the best father. We have been blessed with so much baby stuff, a crib, car seat, highchair, dressers, change table, curtains, paint for the baby room, and so many other things that I know God is going to look after our child and his/her every need.
I have nothing to worry about, no matter how ridiculous this lifestyle is to the world. I have nothing to worry about, no matter how much religious banter comes against us. I have nothing to worry about no matter how much the gas bill is this month. I have nothing to worry about no matter how my circumstances look. I just have a faithful God that loves me and my family and I am truly grateful for everything he gives. And I have to say it is over and above what I thought it would be, not ever how I thought it would play out, but more than I could ever dream or imagine.
I am blessed.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home