18 week old baby rundvall
I figured it out! I was trying to get this image up on this blog for weeks! I guess I'm not as blond as I thought.This is a 2D image of baby rundvall at 18 weeks. Baby is 12 weeks older now, and is quite a bit larger. As you can see, baby is stretched right out in my womb. Now baby is likely curled up and the reason I'm feeling so much movement is probably because baby cannot stretch out like he/she used to.
It's the wierdest feeling having life moving around inside me. This baby is kicking me so much the last few days, probably 90% more than normal. It's wild!
So like I said in my last blog, 2 minutes ago, we will have an updated ultrasound done, and hopefully I can post the 3D DVD of baby rundvall on this blog. How great would that be!


1 Comments:
I am so excited. Can't wait to meet her!
Mamamumby.
Post a Comment
<< Home