Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Hokey Pete!


Goofey-boo with her sucky.

Sparrow with Papa...
and Sparrow posing.























Once again I can say that Sparrow is changing and growing like a sunflower. She is babbling A LOT, and running and playing and trying to get into whatever she can. She continues to be SO CUTE and getting more so everyday. We were just in Medicine Hat to visit Nana and Papa, (my parents) and Sparrow had a blast climbing stairs and sliding back down, going to the park and keeping everyone entertained. She is definately the life of the party, and she knows it too!





Devon has been insanely busy at work, too busy if you ask me. Sparrow and I are lucky if we get to see him before I put her to bed at night. Hopefully that changes soon. More incentive for me to do well with my business, so Dev doesn't have to work so much.





Anyways, Dev's sister and brother in-law are here for the next few days. We are planning to have a picnic in the park right away. So I gotta go, but I will try to update this blog when I get the chance.





Blessings to you all!

2 Comments:

At 4:21 AM, Blogger kay shmay said...

aw! I miss all three of you so much!

 
At 4:08 PM, Blogger Hans+Elisa+Lonice said...

Dear Kristi,

It's been a while, and i have been thinking about you alot.'
The great news is, i'm a mama too, tha bad news is that i've lost one of my baby twins, our sweet Shira died, but Lonice lives thanx too God she is 4 months old now, And by looking at the pics of Sparrow, i can't wait to see her grow bit by bit not too fast i hope.You can see al the pics at my hyvessite(link bellow).
Let me know how you are, but i know yor bussy alot.Big kiss too sparrow, devon and you family

Elisa,Hans and Lonice

www.elisamakay.hyves.nl (just click foto's en video's )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home