Black and White Sparrow
So it's been a while since I posted a pic of Sparrow. My friend Rayanne took this shot. The man on the T.V. demands just a bit too much attention for me, but it's a good pic of Sparrow.
My little bumpkin is nearly a year old. I can't believe how fast this year has gone, and how much happened in it. Kinda crazy to think where we were at a year ago, and where we are now. It is like black and white. Taber to Edmonton, no job to steady income, no car to 2 vehicles, and not to mention how Devon and I have changed in it all, nevermind Sparrow and how everyday she's doing, dicovering or exploring something new. And God remains to be good in the BLACK and in the WHITE. And even in the grey areas when you just don't know where life is taking you, and all around you is shaking, God is constant, neverchanging, the one thing you can hold on to.
Even when all he says is, "Trust me."


1 Comments:
I've heard lots of people say trust me. I have a hard time doing it. But when God says it I feel comforted. He doesn't lie.
Post a Comment
<< Home