Monday, February 12, 2007

We Got It!


So this is our new vehicle. It's not actually in our possession yet, but it's in the works, and I am so excited. We're keeping our car as well, so that means that this is my ride. Finally I will not be caged anymore. Yay for Sparrow and I. This is a huge upgrade for us. We will actually be able to pack for long trips and take everything we want to, and the best part is it has cup holders. Cup holders are an important part of any vehicle. Our car is a standard and does not have cup holders. Tragic when your trying to drive with coffee between your legs and switching gears. Not good. So 3 cheers for cup holders!

Well, I gotta go. Sparrow calls.

1 Comments:

At 7:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!!!

When do you get it? What type and year is it?

Looking forward to seeing you guys this weekend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home