Happy New Year!!!
Wow, it has been way too long since I have blogged. It's not that I didn't want to, our computer was down for 2 months. Finally with the help some friends who gave us a hard-drive, our computer geek brother-in-law J.P. (no offence J.P.), and a little this and a little that, we've got our computer back up and running. Yayness.So where do I start? It's been 3 months since my last entry and I have to say it feels a lot longer than that. We have really settled into Edmonton, and we absolutely love it here. I am getting a bit aquainted with the transit system as Devon has to use the car for work all the time now. He got transfered to a different shop, the one he used to work at was only 5 minutes away. Now he has to commute at least 20 minutes everyday depending on traffic. That's not that bad... for him... but it means I don't get the car ever.
However... Devon's parents have just recently moved up to Edmonton. They migrated all the way from Calgary all for the love of our precious bumpkin-boo, Sparrow. AND GET THIS... they are living only 2 seconds away from us, and that would be walking distance people. That's right, they snagged an apartment right across the hall from us! This means that I don't need a car as much because Sparrow and I can have real people to talk to whenever we want. Plus they have a vehicle too.
So as of this month, I will have a part-time job as well. And I don't even have to leave Sparrow to do it. It is helping Devon's dad keep our apartment building clean. He is now officially the resident caretaker of our building, and I am his emplyee. I hope he's not a slave driver. Just kiddin' Dad.
Well, now to bring up the best member of the family. Our wonderful, lively, and extremely active little Sparrow. Active being the key word. She has finally discovered how to crawl, and walk around furniture and along walls, and crawl under tables and computer desks, and over pillows, and through barriers that I thought she'd for sure never get through, and disappears around corners when I look away for 3 seconds, and has decided that electical cords, plug-ins and big T.V.'s are more fun than the greatest toy that Santa and his little elves could invent... exhausted yet? I am! And to top it off, she got her two front teeth for Christmas. The first one poked through 3 weeks ago and the 2nd just 2 days ago. Fun stuff folks, fun stuff I tell you. Being a mom just got a bit more interesting.
But you gotta love her... look at her.


1 Comments:
I'm so glad your computer is back and you can blog again! The new photos are great - as always Sparrow is completely adorable! I love you guys!
Bobbie :)
Post a Comment
<< Home