My Pretty Little Girl


Once again, pictures of Sparrow. What pretty blue eyes. Aparently some people are asking for pictures of our whole family, what do you know... I thought we were just Sparrow's parents. I'll see what I can do.So this little munchkin is eating solid foods now. She didn't like it at first, but she's warming up to it. So far she's had pablum, peas, and squash. Her favorite is when I mix peas with pablum. Last night she couldn't get enough. And last night she only woke up twice. Big change from 4 or 5 times earlier this week. Let's see what tonight brings. Sometimes I feel like a Zombie, but it is amazing how our bodies adjust to very little sleep. All in all I am doing okay.
We are still loving the big city and big city life. It takes a lot of self control not to try out the many restaurants that are just around the corner. It's so tempting. There's caribean, asian, mexican, and oh! I found a dutch store yesterday. It's like a 2 minute walk from the apartment! I thought that was very cool. Sparrow and I keep busy frequenting Wal-Mart and West Ed. It gives us a change of sceney and keeps me sane.
This weekend being Thanksgiving, Dev's family is coming up for the day on Saturday. And on Sunday we are headed to the Mumby's cabin for Thankgiving dinner. I am looking forward to winning some Settler's. (Now that I've said that, I will be humbled I'm sure).
Well, I do need to get going on some house work, which only takes me a 1/4 of the time it took in Taber. That's a plus. Also I wanted to get out to the dutch store and get a few things, but it seems to be raining... again. Well, one day in the apartment this week won't hurt.
Tootles.


1 Comments:
Dang our baby girl is a cutie. Since it's unlikely we're gonna make it up to Edmonton any time soon, are you guys heading to Calgary in the near future?
Post a Comment
<< Home