Monday, August 14, 2006

Where We Will Live:


This is the floor plan of our new apartment in Edmonton. It is only 710 Sq. ft. We will not be able to fit our dining room table in it, however, we will be able to do laundry without going down the hall, up or down one flight of stairs, and popping coins into a machine. Yay!

This is the apartment building. Not much more to say about that.

I am getting really excited to move now. I am racking my brain at how we are going to arrange our furniture so that we can live without feeling cramped and cluttered. We are in a 2000 Sq. ft. home at the moment, and are basically moving into a place the size of our living room. On the bright side, I only have one bathroom to clean and not much floor to vacuum. It's amazing how little you actaully need to live. I am already divising schemes as to what I can get rid of and how to get rid of it in 3 weeks. That's right, 3 weeks to pack, sell a piano, and move the Rundvall's to Edmonton!

Gotta go.

1 Comments:

At 12:17 PM, Blogger JLW said...

Hey guys,
What's your new address? Email it to us, then we'll email you our new cell numbers and we can get together. We're so excited your moving to E-Town!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home