Screeching Sparrow... I thought birds just chirped.
Well it's late, I'm exhausted, but I'm trying to stay up until 11pm so I can nurse Sparrow one last time; in order that she sleep through the night again. I'm going for 3 nights in a row.So as of recently, my little darling has taken fondly to her ability to screech as loudly and high pitched as she possibly can. It literally shocks my ear drums. I'm at the point now where I may just get out the earplugs when she's awake. Don't worry, I'd still be able to hear her, it just wouldn't be damaging my ears. I wonder what the neighbors think???
Speaking of neighbors, Devon's parents have officially moved into our building. And I'm looking forward to having them so close. Like I said before, they are only 2 seconds away... walking distance. It's great for Sparrow, and for Dev and I too. Seeing as they love Sparrow so much, I am anticipating many minutes of relief. In fact, I may just have to fight for visiting hours with my own daughter. Haha.
Okay, I gotta go to bed. I can't even type anymore, I keep having to press the backspace button, and this is taking way too long.
Tootles.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home