God's Poetry
A good friend of mine is visiting right now, and she shared a poem that Jesus wrote to her a few nights ago. It is so beautiful that I felt to share it with all of you. Here it goes...Then He said:
"Let me tell you the ways I love you...
I love you in the morning sleepy eyes, green pools lie dancing neath lashes long.
I love you in the quiet morn' over lattes and bananas and yogourt...quiet...
you ask me so many questions in the early morning.
Roaring, rolling, crazy days,
I love the way you think, drink, sink into my arms after each long day;
you try so hard my darling.
I love it when you allow me to tickle you with irony
and I can capture your heart in the smile of a child.
O' wild, wild, you are my child. Bold, pure gold, never to be sold.
You tell me jokes, swear at me, laugh with me and cry out to me all in one sentence.
I love your depth, your honest heart.
Willow branch, bend, don't break. I love your broken heart...
I love your smile and all the while I stare at you.
Blew me a kiss, I saw you...in the way you held that child today,
turned your cheek the other way, chose to forgive today.
I love when you're still at night, out go the lights
and I dream over you, dance over you, watch over you.
Funny feet sink into this seat right next to me...I've set you free, now BE in ME...
I love, I love, I love, O' let me count the ways.
Happy days, grey skies, humble pies.
I love your steady gate, hand-in-hand into my plan.
I love, I love, I love...You!"
-JC4RD-


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home