About My Birthday
So last Thursday was my birthday. I haven't had time to write about it until now. I turned 28, and it was one of the best birthdays ever. I went to IKEA and got the bedside tables I wanted for 2 years, thanks to Devon's parents and his grandparents. I then went to a Thai restaurant for lunch with Pa Rundvall, and Sparrow. I won't even attempt to spell it, but it sounds like Boolang. (the spelling's not even close). Devon came home from work sporting a bouquet of flowers, they are beautiful. Then Dev, Sparrow, Pa Rundvall and I were invited to go to the Mumby's for supper. I was showered with balloons, roses, chocolate, a gorgeous necklace, lovely lotions and fragrances besides the good food and fellowship. I was not expecting gifts, and I have to say that it was a chore to recieve it all. Mostly because I felt I didn't deserve it all. It was a wonderful day and I am feeling really loved.Happy Birthday to me!
So now that I am 28, I've decided that it will be the best year of my life thus far. I am going to revel in the fact that I am loved, and enjoy the presence and peace of Holy Spirit. I am going to laugh, learn, smile and wonder a lot. Make new friends, love old ones, and just be a friend.
Here's to a new year, an older, wiser me, and lots and lots of GOOD things.


1 Comments:
Amen to that!!
Post a Comment
<< Home