Friday, February 23, 2007

Yipee!!

So I am quite excited if you didn't notice. I finally have a vehicle to drive around the city in. And it's pretty sweet too! It's a 2000 Nissan Pathfinder, fully loaded except for leather seats. The picture that is on a previous blog is exactly what it looks like. Color and all.

So I took it out today and bought some new shades, they are needed when the sun is beating down onto the white snow in lovely Edmonton. And I am so glad the sun is shining. I'm pretty much sick of winter now so the sun shining helps a bit. And so does having wheels!


So Sparrow was sick the other day. She had a fever and a cough. I was feeding her lunch and when she just about finished her bowl of pablum, veggies and chicken, she decided it was not going to stay in her belly. She heaved a few times so I promptly put her bowl under her chin and she ralphed up her entire lunch neatly back into the bowl where it came from. I felt so bad for her. She was just not herself. She cuddled with me and Grandma and Grandpa all day long. She never does that. Thankfully she's feeling much better and went galavanting around the city with me today.

Yipee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home