Saturday, February 17, 2007

Our own little B and E

Wednesday morning, and I mean 4 AM in the morning, we got a phone call from a fellow tenant in our apartment building saying that our car had been broken into and that he had already called the police. So Devon got dressed and went down to the parking lot to meet with the officers and assess the damage. Except there wasn't any damage. Aparently two guys had tried to steal our car, got it started a couple of times but couldn't get it to stay running. HA! They rummaged through our C.D's and decided that they didn't want any of them, then tried to pull out Sparrow's car seat (which is almost impossible to get loose from the seat belt) failed at that, and resorted to stealing our sunglasses out of the glove box. They then got into our building somehow, and crushed our sunglasses in the stairwell (which were some cheapos from the dollar store) and put some graffiti on the wall, and left their Nutri-Grain wrappers on the floor and then proceeded to get caught by the police.

Sounds like these guys had a very successful night. Hmmm... I think we were being looked after by some crafty angels. I personally think the whole thing is quite funny, and even at 4 am I was laughing at the whole thing.

Ha ha ha ha ha. And that's all I have to say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home