Monday, April 23, 2007

blogger blogger bo blog

So I finally am able to blog again, had do do some updating on the computer to get into blogger. So here goes...

Sparrow turned 1 year old on March 24, she started walking a week before that, now she's climbing the walls. We celebrated her birthday 3 times. First, the week before when her Great Grandma and Grandpa Tom came to visit. Then on her birthday at Auntie Jodi's house, and then a week later at her Nana and Papa's in Medicine Hat. She had lots and lots of cake. We discovered her obsession with ice cream cake. Her mom and dad's fave too! She comes by it honestly. I made a castle cake that took 3 hours to decorate. She liked the sparklers best. I Could've put sparklers on a loaf of bread she would've been just as happy. Oh well, I did it because I love her and she'll see pictures of it one day.

Speaking of pictures, I would post some pics, however, I am now having trouble with that. Blogger blogger why won't you be kind to me???

Now I just want to get going. Sorry for the short entry that took forever to figure out how to do. I'll update you on my life next time.

Kristi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home