Friday, April 10, 2009

Kingdom Expectation

"For: The Institute Of ContemporaryAnd Emerging Worship Studies, St. Stephen's University, Essentials Green Online Worship Values Course with Dan Wilt"
Kingdom Expectation has been a growing passion of mine. When I met my husband, he introduced me to a deeper, mystical side of christianity that is there for everyone, if they want it. Worship was always a tool I used to meet with God, and I met him countless times; but there is always more. I learned to explore heaven, not knowing that heaven was open for me now. I had glimpses, but didn't realize that I was communing with heaven.
I love that worship and music can be that door to heaven, and I love when others discover it. I desire for our worship to go that deep on a Sunday morning, and I know it does for some, if they engage, but I would love to be so great at creating that kind of atmosphere, that those who don't even know they can be in heaven find themselves there, and lives are changed, bodies are healed, revelation of truth takes place on a regular basis.
I am a big fan of Bethel Church in Redding California, mostly because they are pursuing a 'kingdom culture'. Not just in their Sunday service,but in every aspect of life. They are seeing amazing things happening because they have a real grasp on kingdom expectation. I want to see more too! Here, in my life, in my church, my city, my nation. Let's find out what God is doing, and pray it, say it, do it!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 6:48 PM, Blogger Essentially Heather said...

Hey, Kristi. I'm sorry I'm just now finding your blog. I would've enjoyed reading your entries throughout green and would've perhaps been spurred on to continue with my blog...it's become pretty spotty towards the end since it isn't a requirement any more :-( But I felt I got more out of the course when I did blog. Anyway...

I'm a huge fan of Bethel as well. Amazing stuff happening there and I've been contending for it to breakthrough in my area as well. :-)

Blessings!
Heather

 

Post a Comment

<< Home