The Journey
This is me right before we left for the hospital. What a beautiful belly.
We got to the hospital and before they induced me, I had the priveledge of "dining in". They served some kind of fish, over boiled zuchinni that tasted like it fell on the floor of an elephant cage at the zoo, and the lovely instant mash potatoes that I am showing off below.

This is me about 12 hours later, hooped on morphine and pitocin (the inducing ageny that didn't work for me).

And finally, Devon gets suited up for the O.R. where I am about to get cut open. I was glad by this time to not have to birth baby Sparrow naturally. It had been an agonizing 17 hours. They had me stay in the bed for the majority of it because I had to be hooked up to fetal monitors.

Stay tuned for the continuation of "The Journey".


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home