1 more day
That is so illusive, cause I really don't know if it will be one more day. Tomorrow is the official due date, but when it comes down to it, I think the statistic is, 5% of baby's are born on their due date. So we shall see.Happy St. Patty's day for any of you Irish fans out there. Actually I am quite a fan of St. Patrick. On one of my visits to the Emerald Isle I went to a museum that told his story. It was WOW. They did it up really artsy and used video imaging, or whatever you call it. Anyways, they did a really great job. He was quite the man of God, and they didn't leave that fact out. It was quite obvious that God was with him, and that he was very passionate about God, and responsible for spreading the gospel all over the island. I think I got saved all over again going through the place. Ironic that the holiday that honors him is all about dressing in green and drinking green beer until you turn green. Gotta love the Irish!
Here's a good Irish joke for yas:
An Irish priest is driving down to New York and gets stopped for speeding in Connecticut. The state trooper smells alcohol on the priest's breath and then sees an empty wine bottle on the floor of the car. He says, "Sir, have you been drinking?" "Just water," says the priest. The trooper says, "Then why do I smell wine?" The priest looks at the bottle and says, "Good Lord! He's done it again!"
Well I thought it was cute.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home