Stuff and Things
So I hear it's freaking cold out. I wouldn't know yet because I haven't gone outside to see if it's true. But alas today I must be brave and step out of the house. However, I do have a car now, so it won't be all that entirely bad! That makes me smile.People are saying that they liked the weather better when Devon and Kristi didn't have a car. I'd like to think that God waited to drop the temperature until the precise moment when he gave us the car. But I think that would be blasphemous because I realize that the world does not revolve around me. Apparently it revolves around Devon or so he says.
Last night we played a riveting game of "Settlers". Normally we'd play until 13 points, but last night was a game to 15. You have to understand that this game can bring out the evil in anybody. Especially if you are competitive. (like me) It has gotten nasty on a few occasions. Like once I actually threw the dice at Devon's face. Not one of my better moments. And to brag about the fact that I won last night's game would be too much so I won't.
Anyways, I need to get ready for the day, apparently get dressed for coldness, and then go babysit. I need the practice.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home