So I've been listening to this speaker from Vancouver. Her name is Joyce Heron, and she is challenging me on how I view the lost and the poor of this world. So if you don't want to be convicted do not listen to this, but if you enjoy getting your mindsets rocked and transformed into the image of Jesus, then I recommend this message to you. Here's the link: http://portal.vineyard.ca/index.cfm?i=10011&mid=12&id=200002505
I hope it works for you, just copy and paste this link to the address bar on your internet thingy. (not sure what the thing is called.) Or try just clicking on the link and it may just take you there. I've never done this before so I don't know what you need to do. Good luck!
Last night Devon and I went to the Lethbridge hospital for a tour of the Labour and Delivery ward and the Post Pardom ward. It was really exciting and scary all at once, knowing that the next time we were going to be there, our baby girl would be born. I am super excited to meet this baby girl, but when we got into one of the delivery rooms, we could here a woman in labour in another room. We heard this blood curdling scream and then a few seconds later, a baby was crying. It was so scary and wonderful all at the same time.
I am wanting this birth to be as natural as possible. If I can do this without an epidural that would be great. I don't think that I would like to lose all feeling from my ribs down. I know this is going to be painful, but if women have been doing this since the beginning of time, I can do this too. Devon will be there with me the whole time, and I know he will be a great coach. He always is in everyday life in general, so I'm not worried there.
There really isn't all that much more news here. The dishwasher is phenomenal, and we are very blessed to have that, things are going well, and I'm excited for my friend Rayanne coming for a visit. She's a Bible School friend of mine, and we have not seen enough of eachother in the last few years, so this will be great. Friends are such a gift, and I love that my friends, no matter how long it's been since we saw eachother last, we always pick up just where we left off. Friends make me smile.
I think I'm done now.
Tuesday, February 07, 2006
Stuff and Things
About Me

- Name: Kristi
- Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
I am woman, hear me roar. Actually it's more like: I am Kristi, read my babble, and look at really really cute pictures of my kids. Since having children, I am no longer Kristi, I am "Sparrow's or Gideon's mother", and darn proud of it!
Previous Posts


2 Comments:
Kristi,
Here's a thought for you - it is possible to have painless childbirth. This is a concept that was popular in the healing revival of the 50's and John G Lake always had a whole raft of women who testified to painless birth. I have heard people testify to it recently, as well.
The concept is that painful childbirth was part of the curse, now paid for by Christ. Therefore we do not need to experience it anymore.
I'm not suggesting you have to believe or accept this, I'm just pointing it out because of your concern about a painful delivery. Maybe take it Jesus and see what he says. I think your birth will be far less traumatic than you imagine.
Love,
Tom (Pa)
Hey sweety nice blogger...
It's fun to read stuff about you this way.I also want to react on your concern about a painful delivery. I also think your birth will be far less traumatic than you imagine.I was talking to a friend last weekend and she is also pregnant, she will give birth in 4 weeks...and she is scared too but dayenne convinced her that you will forget all about the pain the moment your eye catches the girl..(IF you get pain, i also heard about painless delivery ).when are you expected?
can't wait to see pics.
Good luck and kisses to Devon
Post a Comment
<< Home