Nesting
I know it's been a while but if you've been reading my blogs, you haven't missed much. My last entry was about decorating baby's room, well guess what, we are still doing that.I think I'm driving Devon mad because I am in what they call the "nesting phase" of pregnancy and I need to get everything ready for baby like yesterday! It should be done in a week I hope, crossing my fingers here. At least the majority of the paint is on the walls and the furniture is now done.
I'm getting really excited for this baby girl to come along. I keep hearing how the love you will feel for your child is so deep it's unexplainable. I'm looking forward to that and then gettting a massive revelation of how much God loves me in turn. Not that it could ever be understood.
Well I do have to cut this short. Our weekly prayer meeting has now commenced in the living room. I don't want to miss out, cause you never know what will happen.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home