Off to see the Doctor
We're off to the doctor in a bit. I'm hoping this is the last weekly check-up. Baby Rundvall is due in 6 days, but I'm trying not to think that she could come any minute, cause it makes for some very long days.Devon and I have been hanging out with some friends of ours who have a game cube. We've played Mario Party with them a few times now. It's so much fun, especially with this couple. Corey and Tiffany are hilarious! Corey is probably the most dramatic person you will ever meet. His nickname is FAB, not for Fabio, or Fabulous, but it stands for... get ready... Fat, Annoying, Bastard, and the funniest part is that he loves it. Anyways, it's been good to laugh with them.
Nothing to terribly new here, still learning to trust God in everything. I think I can be too hard on myself, especially with all the crazy hormones running through my body. I honestly could cry at the drop of a hat if I let myself. Sometimes I do, and it feels really good to release it. Whatever it is. I am feeling a lot of pressure and expectations on me in ministry but even then I'm probably assuming things. I really want a break from "ministry", but not sure how to communicate it to my leadership without sounding like I'm running from my calling. Having a child seems to me to be quite the responsibility right now, and it's the only one I want to have right now.
Well, I should go, or we'll be late for the doctor. If you are reading this, I have this prayer request: for peace and the ability to surrender all my burdens to God, and only carry what He wants me to carry.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home