Random Blogging
I feel like I'm gonna pop! Only 3 weeks to the due date. I'm almost hoping it's a bit earlier. I really can't wait to see her, and I am really looking forward to having my body back at this point. It's rather uncomfortable no matter what I'm doing.Devon went out today to help with a move. He absolutely enjoys moving people! Ha! I'm sure you felt the sarcasm in that. I think it's his lot in life to help people move, I can't count how many he's done since we moved to Taber, never mind how many he did before. I mean Mom and Dad Rundvall alone have moved more than Devon can count. It's good for the boy.
This is gonna be a really random blog because I can't put two thoughts together.
Anyways "Pure 48" is coming up. It's 48 hours of worship and prayer, not with any agenda other than blessing God. It's starts March 3 and goes to the 5th, that's if your reading this and think you may want to come to Taber and check it out. Unfortunately you cannot stay at our house. It is really full that weekend. We will have our friend Kayle here, and 2 of my friends for sure (Steph and Rayanne, maybe Cherie), and then a few YWAMers from Eagles nest. Actually 18 of them are coming, and it looks like we'll be hosting whoever we can't billet out elsewhere. So who knows, could be 10?? (Not really looking forward to the bathroom situation in the mornings). However, our heart is that this be an open house for whoever God desires to bring our way. A place people can come and rest and experience God here in Taber. Hopefully our house is a place of peace and refreshing.
Well, I have no more thoughts at the moment, except about getting things done for when baby comes. I've got some of her clothes in the laundry and I should get to them. I think I'm also gonna pack my hospital bag today. Just to be ready.
Tootles.


1 Comments:
Kristi!
You guys must be so excited! I think about you all the time and wonder how things are going. We'll keep you in our prayers, many blessings!
Post a Comment
<< Home