Come Baby Rundvall


Oh my... I am really ready to have this baby now. I mean right now. I feel so uncomfortable. I guess I am now starting to dilate. My doctor did an internal exam on me yesterday. It really kinda hurt too, and as a result I thought I was going into labour as we were leaving the hospital from pre-registering. So we just went right back up to the third floor and they monitered the baby and I for a while. Everything was fine, and we were sent home, but to tell you the truth, I got my hopes up for it, and now I sit here, still prego with a sore back and many wacked out hormones. It was an interesting day. That's all I'll say.
I did do some more painting in the baby room, just to get my mind off things. And it is now all complete. The photos above were supposed to be under this part, but I am to tired to change it. They are a few shots of the painting we've been busily doing. It was fun, and I had so much help from some wonderful friends.
Gonna go now, I just got extremely tired.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home