Monday, March 20, 2006

Happy Spring!

Today is the first day of spring, it's not looking very springy out there with the snow and ice, however I am glad that we will soon see warmer weather and green grass again.

Thank you for the comments on my blog Mumby's and Auntie Darlene! I could use all the encouragement I can get right now. Baby rundvall still waits to see the outside world. I don't blame her, it is cold out there right now. If I haven't given birth by the 27th, the doctor will induce labour. I am trusting that it doesn't have to happen that way.

If she comes on the 26th we have been promised a free 4 course meal with wine at the best restaurant in town. Bruce, the chef's b-day is the 26th, so he said he'd gladly do that for us if we happen to have baby that day. And believe me, dinner at Ricardo's is very very good. I don't think there are words.

Speaking of dinner, we were blessed with a lasagne and salad for dinner tonight from our friends Tammy and Darcy, and it is ready at this moment, so I am going to go and enjoy the blessings of the Lord.

1 Comments:

At 10:48 PM, Blogger JLW said...

we love you guys and you are in our prayers as each day goes by...be blessed!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home