The Journey continues...

This is Sparrow behind glass in the NICU. Only parents were allowed inside. Everyone else had to view her through this window and only when they gave us permission to bring her up to it. She was hooked up to an IV and moniters for most of the 5 days she was in there. It was hard to see her in there, and even harder when we didn't know why she was in there. But then the joyous day came! She was given a clean bill of health and we could bring her home. Below is a photo of Sparrow in the blanket that Grandma made for her. Grandma is Devon's mom. My parents will be called Nana and Papa. Devon's Grandma and Grandpa. She is in her crib here sound asleep.

This is Sparrow in her vibrating chair. Hence the queer look on her face. She is not sure what to think of this chair here. But she is soooo cute.

Well, there are plenty more pics, but this blog would only let me post these 3. This little girl has had her picture taken more times than me I'm sure of it.
Life has been oddly different since Sparrow has entered it. It has been transforming that's for sure. A bit overwhelming at times, but a lot more enjoyable. She definately brings more joy into this family of ours, and we are just waiting for the day when she giggles and laughs with us.


1 Comments:
I'm Kayle's sister-in-law Bobbie and even though we haven't met I've heard lots about you guys so I feel a bit like I know you! I just wanted to say congratulations on your beautiful baby girl and that I'm so happy to hear that you are home now and all is well! She is so precious!
Post a Comment
<< Home