Monday, April 24, 2006

Itchy feet

Hmm... just sittin' here with my little Sparrow as she's tied to me with a cloth from Africa. She looks so adorable sleeping all curled up against me. The cloth is called a Shitenga (not sure if that's how it's spelled, but that's how it's said.

Would I ever love to go back to Africa. Lately I've been so longing to get on an airplane and go somewhere across the ocean. It's been far to long since I've done that. I miss all the people and places that I've been and there is so much more to explore.

There's not much new here, but we do get to head out of town on Wednesday and go to Medicine Hat where my parents live. My mom is putting on a baby shower for us. I'm excited to see all my friends and Sparrow's fans.

Then... Dev and I (and Sparrow of course) head out to the Ranch where we will spend one night. I'm really looking forward to that. I miss the Ranch in the off season. It is so incredibly peaceful and beautiful out there.

Well, it's actually really nice weather outside today, so I am probably going to go for a walk, spend some time with Jesus in nature (the best place for that).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home