Weirder things have happened I think...
So our computer was down, and I would like to use that as my excuse as to why I haven't posted in a while, but the truth is I have gotten a bit lazy with it. I am doing well, and so is my family. Sparrow is growing like a bad weed. She is in 3-6 month clothing already and she is only 2 months old.Devon's best-man from our wedding was back in Canada this weekend. Daniel is his name. He is origianlly from Tanzania, Africa and after a few years in Canada has gone back and is doing great things for God. We had an amazing but short visit with him this past weekend, and heard some crazy wierd stories of the things he is experiencing there. Things like naked witches falling from the sky onto the stage of an open air meeting, who then want to know the God who knocked them out of the spirit realm into the natural. And how the radio announcer heard from God about a man who just got back from Canada and is working for the Lord, and over the air asked for that man to come visit him. So Daniel went and is now on the radio twice a week reaching millions of people. He will be starting an orphanage there as well as soon as the legalities are done being processed. Please pray for Daniel and his wife Irene and their baby girl, Cherisse. They are being very effective in the kingdom and are in need of God's protection. Devon and I really want to go and visit Daniel and Irene and help them in their ministry there.
Anyways, I really want to post some more photos of Sparrow, but it is not working at the moment. Arrrgghh... I'll try again another day.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home